Download Wii Games Online and Transfer From PC to Nintendo Wii

When I get home from working 10-12 hours each day, I want to sit back and play some games on my Nintendo Wii. I used to rent my Nintendo Wii games at Blockbuster, but recently I have found out how to download them from the internet and transfer them to my Wii. What a timesaver this has become. Now I can sit back and play my games, and when my download finishes, I can simply transfer it to my Nintendo Wii and play a new game. It takes minutes to download and transfer to my Wii.

There are many sites that allow you to join as a member and download games. They give their users access to huge databases of games as well as movies and music. It's fairly easy to start. Just find the site you want, pay the small membership fee, which is usually the cost of one Wii game, and start downloading your games. I have saved thousands of dollars by downloading my Wii games online.

Let me go on about this in a bit more detail. Being no computer expert at ALL, I have found the entire download and transfer process to be very easy. It was just a few clicks of a button, and I was playing my new games. All the tools to transfer, download, and even burn the Nintendo Wii games were included in the membership. This are very valuable tools, but it is all included! You will not get these with any other deal. This is a rock solid program that is SO worth the small fee they charged. A one time fee might I add, not recurring like all of the rest.

Happy downloading!

To learn where to find some of the best Nintendo Wii download sites check out my review at http://www.squidoo.com/DownloadNintendoWiiGamesOnline

Okami Wii Official Strategy Guide
Wii Game Book
Buy Tomb Raider

Comments (0)

Post a Comment